Posted On: Saturday - July 17th 2021 5:19PM MST
In Topics:   Pundits  Kung Flu Stupidity
Paul Craig Roberts is a well known pundit who has at least some experience in high level politics, what was it the Coolidge administration, no, Truman... possibly Reagan. I knew him a couple of decades ago as a real Conservative and Libertarian from the Lew Rockwell ("anti-state • anti-war • pro-market") site. He's still on there, as I just checked, something a bit surprising to me.
Peak Stupidity had written off this guy back about 3 years ago, maybe 4, due to his blow-up on The Unz Review over commenters who questioned his ridiculous panicky views on the Global Climate Disruption™. Mr. Roberts got so upset at being argued with that he turned off, or asked Mr. Unz to turn off, the commenting feature for his articles.*
I read his writing again only one more time, and learned that Paul Craig Roberts had left his Libertarian beliefs behind and was now a Socialist. That was it until I saw his column in large print on the unz site with an article I just had to check out - How the Covid “Pandemic” Was Orchestrated. Well, I gotta give this guy another chance now. This one is a really good summary of the PanicFest and possible nefarious motives behind it.
I wish I could just paste in the whole thing, or 90% of it in here. I will just urge the reader to go to his article as linked-to above. P.C. Roberts covers it all:
- The fact that this is a disease of the elderly and otherwise especially vulnerable due to other health problems.
- The pattern of all types of problems being chalked up to the Kung Flu.
- The mistakes made in treatment, including the heavy use of ventilators.
- The media/government suppression of information and treatment with "two highly successful, safe, and inexpensive treatments based on HCQ and Ivermectin."
- The problems with the use of the PCR (not Paul Craig Roberts) test.
- The dangers of the vaccines, and the suppression of information about that.
- The Totalitarianism being cranked up to force the vaccines on populations.
- The attempt at a PanicFest revival bases on the new Delta-variant.
It's a great summary. Then he had to end it with: "NOW WE COME TO THE CRUX OF THE MATTER." Nope, sorry, now we come to another who-done-it that is a distraction, IMO, from the issue of the PanicFest and hysteria. Mr. Roberts says this virus was invented in the US in '02-'04. It reads as though this politician/pundit tried to be an instant virologist, and talks about SARS in general as if it were the very same. I don't know - is this just in there to be a contrarian like Mr. Unz and be anti-all-things-American?
As Peak Stupidity has explained before, the knowledge is in plain site that both the Americans and Chinese operate labs, in COLLABORATION, that are for “Gain of function” research (see Gain a function, lose a function). Though the purported purpose is to enable the creation of vaccines for viruses that haven’t even formed yet naturally (and my never), the difference between this purpose and bioweapons research is nil other than the name of the lab. Knowing Chinese Q/C practices, my common sense tells me the virus came from the lab in Wuhan.
That last bit aside, I hope this Paul Craig Roberts article on the Kung Flu Stupidity gets widely read. Along with that, I hope Mr. Roberts can get born again as a Libertarian and Constitutionalist. Good luck and God Speed, Roberts!
* There was a little bit more to it than that. I happened to have been writing on this and one other thread under his Global Climate Disruption™ posts. One commenter had spoofed Mr. Roberts and threatened to shoot one of the commenters if he ran into him, or something like that. That just made things worse.